Homeowners 4 – Contents Broad Form

Homeowners 4 or HO-4 contents broad form insurance is often referred to as “renters insurance.” It provides coverage for tenants who rent apartments, houses, or rooms. It covers the tenant’s personal property against loss or damage. Thus, for example, it would pay to replace your personal belongings in the event of a fire. It would also cover your costs for moving and temporary housing after the fire.

The HO-4 form also provides personal liability insurance. The minimum personal liability insurance is usually $100,000.

Here are some articles about “renters insurance” policies.