Homeowners 6 – Unit-Owners Form

Homeowners 6 or HO-6 unit-owners form is often referred to as “landlord insurance.” It provides coverage for owners of condominium units and cooperative apartments. This form provides coverage for the owner’s personal property and a some amount for fixtures attached to the condo or apartment.

Here are some articles about “landlord insurance” policies.